Warranty and Returns
No Limit Manufacturing, LLC will be herein referred to as ‘No Limit’. No Limit does not warrant the product’s performance due to the fact No Limit cannot control the installation, application or usage. No Limit does not warrant any items outside of the No Limit line of products. No Limit does not warrant or accept liability for the destruction or damage to other products used in conjunction with No Limit products. By installing any No Limit product you acknowledge that No Limit products are high performance parts, not direct replacement parts, that they may have different tolerances or requirements and you agree to take full responsibility for meeting any such requirements. No Limit neither delegates nor authorizes any person to assume obligations or liabilities on behalf of No Limit in connection with any No Limit products or the sale of any No Limit products. Nothing in this Statement of Policy shall alter or enlarge the terms of the warranties, obligations or liabilities issued with the products. Warranty is void in race, pulling, or any motor sport applications.
No Limit warrants that camshaft products are free from defects in material and workmanship, and against excessive wear for a period of twelve months from date of purchase. This limited warranty shall apply for a period of one year from the date of purchase and shall cover only the original purchaser. This warranty is valid on camshafts only where new lifters, from No Limit , and proper valve springs are used. No Limit’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product.
There is absolutely no warranty on the following:
- A) Any part used in racing, pulling, and motor sports applications.
- B) Any product that has been physically altered or improperly installed/maintained.
- C) Any product used in an improper application, abused, or not used in conjunction with the proper parts.
There are no implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. No Limit will not be responsible for incidental and consequential damages, property damage, or personal injury/damage to the extent permitted by law.
If you receive a damaged product, or it does not meet your expectations, first, contact No Limit Mfg for instructions on how to return the item to us. Merchandise may be returned only if prior approval has been granted by No Limit. All merchandise returned for credit must be in perfect unused condition, be in the original packaging, insured and shipped prepaid within 15 days and with a copy of the invoice for a refund or exchange, and will be inspected at time of receipt. Included must be the sender’s name, address, and daytime phone number. Credit to warehouses will be issued at the lowest purchase price within the last twelve months.
We do not accept returns on the following:
- Any non-standard or customized item that is manufactured or modified to a specific customer’s needs.
- Any Custom Painted item and Paint. (unless initially defective upon receipt)
- Items damaged due to abuse, misuse, or neglect will not be eligible for replacement or accepted for return.
- Any item without a copy of the original invoice, return form, and RMA# unless other special arrangements have been made.
- Items damaged in shipping that has been contracted by the Customer.
Technical advice is available from any of the No Limit sales personnel. For assistance, call 715-384-4422.